PDA

View Full Version : weather question- november/december

gueli
06-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know- what the weather temps are typically like in november/early december ?

Are the days usually warm enough for shorts- I expect the nights will be cool...

Thanks
:mickey:

Gregandmel
06-22-2009, 11:10 AM
If you look under the Info Central tab at the top, you can scroll down to the weather section and see the historical temps for the past 4 or 5 years for your time frame. This would give you a good idea of what to expect.

SallyMcQueen
06-22-2009, 11:34 AM
We were there the first week of December and it was warm enough for shorts during the day and then usually need to go to pants/long sleeves by evening. I think the highs were in the low 70s, very pleasant.

faline
06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
When you get into late November or December, the weather begins to be quite variable. I've been in early December and never needed more than shorts and tees regardless of time of day. I've also been in early December when I've needed a winter coat and to dress in layers even during daylight hours.

disneymom15
06-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Last year, shorts during the day, layers during the evenings. The year before that was hot, shorts day and night.