PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they'll be any more perks for purchaseing an AP?

Disney_Barbie
06-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I guess this is totally an opinion question, since (from what I've heard at least) there is no official news or anything on the matter.
But, you know the 10% "friends & family" AP coupon that went out to Ap holders earlier in the year?
Do you think they'd do anything like that again? I would have been amazing if we could have used that (had several offered to us) but our trip wasn't for several weeks after the coupon expired :(

disneymom15
06-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Couldn't you purchase the AP's in advance to take advantage of the discount?

kakn7294
06-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately for many, they have to be purchased in person at a WDW ticket window. For those who live a distance away and won't be there during that time frame, it doesn't work out.

Daddy Mouse
06-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately for many, they have to be purchased in person at a WDW ticket window. For those who live a distance away and won't be there during that time frame, it doesn't work out.

They can be purchased thru WDW website or at a Disney Store (if there is one close enough)

Dsnygirl
06-22-2009, 11:21 AM
They can be purchased thru WDW website or at a Disney Store (if there is one close enough)
Regular AP's can, yes, but not the discounted ones -- you had to have the coupon, and you had to present it at a ticketing window on Disney property to get the discount. For anyone travelling after the expir. date (July 31st), it wouldn't work out. :(

As far as whether or not they're going to do it again, I don't know, but I've got fingers and toes crossed that they do -- I've got friends travelling later this year that could really use a coupon from us! :fingers:

Disney_Barbie
07-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I take it there's been no news, updates or rumors on this?
I oh so wish they would release a discount for when we can actually use it. Do you think w/ the free dinning for the next couple of months an AP discount is out of the question???

JPL
07-14-2009, 01:20 AM
They usually offer AP discounted rooms around the same times as free dining but you are not eligible to get the AP room rate and free dining in the same package.

Disney_Barbie
07-15-2009, 08:56 AM
They usually offer AP discounted rooms around the same times as free dining but you are not eligible to get the AP room rate and free dining in the same package.

Oh no, I mean the discount off the price of the ACTUAL AP (like the 10% off coupon they gave to AP holders to give to friends & family earlier this year)