PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Vacation

DebbieFr
06-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Can anyone help me......

Has anyone taken advantage of this yet?

I am travelling to the world in October and will be celebrating my birthday:party:. I already have a park hopper ticket so won't be able to use that. I just wondered if anyone else had any experiences of fast passes or a voucher instead? :shrug:

I am so excited :blush:
Thanking you in advance

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-22-2009, 08:54 AM
We got the gift card option for DD, and it was wonderful.

We were spending the day at MK, so we got the gift card at Guest Services, right at the front of the park. There was no one in line, and the whole think took less than 10 minutes to get.

We spent the card a couple of days later at Epcot, when she found something she really liked.

It was a wonderful little "treat" from Disney.

Nanners
06-22-2009, 09:31 AM
We had pre registered for the Birthday Celebration online and since we already had the park ticket, we went straight to the Will Call window and as above, it took less then 10 mins to get the gift card. My son used it throughout the rest of the week and loved it. To his dissappointment, he couldn't use it at DTD but besides some of the shops in the Parks, he was able to use it the shop at our Resort which was a total surprise.

Enjoy your treat!!

biodtl
06-22-2009, 11:55 AM
I wonder how long they will continue this promotion. DD's b-day is in late October, and we prefer early Oct for a variety of reason, but the promotion might make us consider going for her b-day, because she would be thrilled.

Nanners
06-22-2009, 07:04 PM
To the best of my knowledge the promotion is for the entire year of 2009.