PDA

View Full Version : Pin code offer for Dec with free dining

1goofyfamily
06-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Anyone else get one?? We had been waiting for the discounts to come out covering our trip 12/5-12/13 and I mentioned to my parents that they should come out soon so be ready to book it when I call them and my dad said that he had gotten an email with a free dining offer for Dec. I figured he had read it wrong but sure enough we double checked then got right on the phone. Can only book 3 rooms with it and we need a 4th so we booked that one in my name and my youngest son to guarantee the free dining for the most expensive ones plus since I figure to use the Disney card discount when it's announced and just apply it to that room so we could qualify for the Grand Gathering. My parents, little sister, other sister & her family haven't been since 2001 and this will be my nieces & my daughter's 1st trips. Grand gathering people were great on the phone getting rooms arranged and covering everyone's special events while we're there...birthdays, anniversaires and 1st trips. Let the planning begin!!

WishingStar2006
06-22-2009, 07:24 AM
I hope I get that PIN offer...I really want to go in December and free dining would be great!

TheRustyScupper
06-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Sometimes, free dining is more expensive than DDP & room discount.