PDA

View Full Version : Waterparks in mid- July

piglet,pooh,and goofy2
06-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Hello all!
Lucky enough to be going back to WDW in mid-July:joy: We added the waterpark fun & more option. We have never been to BB orTL. About how long are the wait lines for the slides, etc?
Afraid the heat and the lines will take their toll on 7 yo DS.:bang: (We usuallly go in Sept or Nov, so this will be a BIG change for us.) Thanks for your help!
--Kim :piglet: :pooh: :goofy:

:rocks: Wendy@Magical Journeys:angel:

DakandZakMom
06-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I always go the week of the 4th of July. We go to the waterparks every year. I would suggest getting to the water parks when they open. The lines are pretty decent when they open. As for getting overheated in lines. There are always plenty of places to cool off. My boys would not be happy if we did not go. They are the best!! :thumbsup: Have fun!!

piglet,pooh,and goofy2
06-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Are we talking an hour wait to go down a waterslide? :confused:
----Kim :piglet::pooh::goofy:

DakandZakMom
06-23-2009, 07:51 AM
It depends on the slide and how late in the day you try and do it. Big slides early afternoon than yes it could be. Most other slides early morning 10 monutes maybe. We do all the slides we want numerous times real early and then spend the rest of the time in the lazy river and wave pool. Hope this helps!!

piglet,pooh,and goofy2
06-23-2009, 01:17 PM
:thanks: Will plan on hitting the slides early then.:bolt: Do you think one waterpark does a better job at moving the lines? Or accomodating the crowds better?
--Kim:piglet::pooh::goofy:

:rocks: Wendy @ Magically Journeys:angel:

DakandZakMom
06-23-2009, 02:41 PM
They are both about the same.

Tinkerbellaella
06-23-2009, 03:08 PM
We just got back and went to both water parks. We went at parks opening and left by lunch time. We didn't wait at all. We enjoyed Blizzard Beach more than Typhoon Lagoon. Blizzard Beach had a great family slide. We just found the slides at Typhoon Lagoon too short.

piglet,pooh,and goofy2
06-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the current waterpark update! :thumbsup:Also, appreciate the input on BB and TL--Kim

Brownie54
06-27-2009, 04:02 PM
It depends on the slide and how late in the day you try and do it. Big slides early afternoon than yes it could be. Most other slides early morning 10 monutes maybe. We do all the slides we want numerous times real early and then spend the rest of the time in the lazy river and wave pool. Hope this helps!!

This is what we do at TL. I haven't been to BB in many years. The last time I went there was very little shade. Has that improved over the years?