PDA

View Full Version : Looking for On-Line Check-In Feedback

Emme&TeddysMommy
06-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Has anyone used the On-Line check-in system prior to arrival and what did you think of it? Were you happy with your room and the check-in process? Just wondering if also if you received any upgrades or pins for special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ect.)? Thanks in advance for your feed back:)

Strmchsr
06-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I used it first of May. Didn't notice a big difference using it, but the check-in line was pretty much non-existent, so I can't speak to whether it speeds things up or not. The online part itself was easy. And, yeah, we had an anniversary button appear in the room later (not waiting when we went to the room). You can't make room requests with online (that has to be on your reservation) but noting celebrations or special needs (fridge, crib, etc) was easy and it was nice not to have to fool with a credit card info at check-in.

Donald's Girl
06-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Just used it in May at the Poly and it worked beautifully! Went right over to online check in desk and everything was ready for us--including our leis, my birthday button and our Anniversary buttons. Can't wait to use it again!

dancin Disney style
06-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Anyone use the online check in went you have a package including DDP?

BMan62
06-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Anyone use the online check in went you have a package including DDP?

Not to be smart, but what would having the DDP have to do with online check-in? You are checking into your room only.