PDA

View Full Version : On Phone Right Now to Make ADR's

imaprincess!
06-21-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm on hold right now to make my ADR's. I couldn't get the online system to work last night. Anyway, I was told I have a 30 MINUTE WAIT! The music I have to hear is like talking to someone on a cell phone who is driving through a tunnel. I thought it was my cell phone acting up, but it's only when the music comes on that it sounds broken up. It sounds like there are demons breaking up the music and trying to send messages! :thedolls Wish me luck.

markyv
06-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Good luck as I too find myself on hold waiting patiently to horrible hold music. Here's to hoping Le Cellier has at least one more table.:beer:

imaprincess!
06-21-2009, 07:37 AM
LOL! I am trying to get a ressie for Le Cellier!

GottaLvDisney
06-21-2009, 07:43 AM
That's funny that you said that about the music b/c I was on hold this morning and thought the same thing. I kept walking around trying to see if I could get a better connection, but finally realized it wasn't my cell phone. I had about a 15 minute wait - not bad.

Good luck getting the times you want. Mine turned out pretty close to what I wanted. :mickey:

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Last week I had the same reception. All of a sudden the music stopped and I thought the call disconnected, so I hung up. When i called back it did it again, and I waited a min or so and the music started again, so If you think you have been disconnected wait a min because it might just be a quiet time. I had to start my 30 min wait all over!
Good luck on your ressies.

imaprincess!
06-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Wow - when did you start calling to get through in 15 minutes? I'm getting close to an hour of holding. I've never waited this long. Right now I'm listening to "Beauty and the Beast" -- think Angela Lansbury possessed by about six demons and trying her darndest to sing that song. :thedolls:

markyv
06-21-2009, 07:56 AM
Me too. 15 minutes would be nice. I am fastly approaching an hour wait. This whole process is a little painful. I hope my trip goes a little smoother.

imaprincess!
06-21-2009, 08:05 AM
I held for ONE HOUR and when I finally got an agent, she told me that my 90 days aren't until Tuesday!!!! I am going on 9/21, but she said that is not 90 days. Huh?????? :rant:

markyv
06-21-2009, 08:46 AM
That's right. It's not 3 months from the date. It is a true 90 days. July and August have 31 days which affected your calendar. I am sorry for your long hold only to be dissappointed.

Hammer
06-21-2009, 11:15 AM
I held for ONE HOUR and when I finally got an agent, she told me that my 90 days aren't until Tuesday!!!! I am going on 9/21, but she said that is not 90 days. Huh?????? :rant:

Using Intercot's handy dandy Advanced Dining Reservation Planner (click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/INTERCOT_ADR_Planner.xls)) , I inputed 9/21 as the first day of your vacation and it says your day to call is 6/23.