PDA

View Full Version : A lil Disney ADR Magic!

PixieMagic
06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
So excited I had to share!!!! I have been trying daily (sometimes twice daily) since our 90 day mark to get dinner for Le Cellier...(We got lunch originally but no luck on dinner)...we are almost at our 45 day mark and after work last night (12:30AM) I decided to give it another check before bed and there was a resi available! 8:05 on Wed - well I put it in my cart but kept searching because I would have to switch EVERYTHING around in order to keep current ADR choices....I couldn't believe how restaurants that I have been trying to get for well over a month now are suddenly open! Well, in my searching - I FOUND AN ADR for the day we arrive at 6:40 PM at Le Cellier!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! :joy:I was ecstatic! Got my current resi switched and couldn't be more happy! :cloud9:

Sorry so long! Had to share and remind all those out there that are upset about ADR's (as I was) that you just need to keep looking and maybe Disney will sprinkle some magic your way as well! :magic:

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY PLANNING!!!!:minnie:

GottaLvDisney
06-21-2009, 06:57 AM
That's great! I'll just have to remember that if I don't get everything I'd like this morning - persistence often pays off!

PixieMagic
06-21-2009, 09:53 PM
That's great! I'll just have to remember that if I don't get everything I'd like this morning - persistence often pays off!

How did it go?!?!?!

yjgirl32
06-21-2009, 10:15 PM
Congratulations!!!! I too had gotten a ressi for Le Cellier- it will be our first time trying!!!!

wdwnomad
06-21-2009, 10:27 PM
I was playing around with the online ADR site because I wanted to change something. I have my LeCellier dinner reservation already made. I wasn't even going to consider moving that one because I didn't think I would be able to get it another time or day. Just for chance I tried to see if I could make another one for another night. I was shocked that I was able to! I didn't book it because it would have thrown things way off.

So to anyone reading....don't give up; just keep trying. Now if I could only get into Cape May Clam Bake at a decent time....

tianna88
06-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow that is great to hear :thumbsup:
I was trying to get res for Fantasmic and the Luau and there is nothing available for the whole time we are there.:sob: Now that I have read your good news I will keep trying. Thanks for giving some of us hope! :number1:

dancin Disney style
06-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I got most of mine over the phone...it was a couple of days before the online system was running. There were 2 that I REALLY wanted but couldn't get. After about 5 calls I got 1 of them.

Since online started I've been going on at least 3 times per day. Yesterday, I went on 7 times :funny:

lightyearfan
06-22-2009, 11:06 AM
well sounds good, i've been trying to get a dinner for Le Cellier for 2 weeks now, i try every night with no luck and i go from 4 on, i'll keep trying. for now we have San Angel Inn. here is our list which is on another thread:
BREAKFEST:
1. Maya Grille (1st time)
2. Ohana's (1st time)
3. Kona Cafe
4. Spoodles
5. Chef Mickey's (1st time)

DINNER:
1. San Angel Inn
2. Sci-Fi
3. Liberty Tree (1st time since 96)
4. Cinderella's Royal Table (1st time since 96)
5. Kona Cafe (1st time for dinner)
6. Rose & Crowne (1st time for lunch)

Have a great trip
Victor