PDA

View Full Version : Guest assistance pass

Celestria
06-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Recently i got one of those guest assistance passes. does anyone know much about them? or is there a link or info thing that i missed with FAQ or something? i'm just not sure what i can and can't use it on. does anyone know much about this pass?

joanna71985
06-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Recently i got one of those guest assistance passes. does anyone know much about them? or is there a link or info thing that i missed with FAQ or something? i'm just not sure what i can and can't use it on. does anyone know much about this pass?

The GAC (Guest Assistance Card) is a tool used to let CMs know if someone has a hidden disability. For example- if someone has vision problems, and need to sit as close as possible for shows (there would be a stamp on the GAC for that). Or if someone needs to bypass stairs, or needs to wait in the shade, ect.

Celestria
06-21-2009, 10:44 PM
ok, i see. i just kept on reading that card to make sure i wasn't going to misuse it and i guess i got confused. that you for your reply

Celestria
06-21-2009, 10:45 PM
ok, i see. i just kept on reading that card to make sure i wasn't going to misuse it and i guess i got confused. that you for your reply

that should read "thank you for your reply"

steamboat willy
06-29-2009, 01:50 PM
If someone is in a wheelchair (MS) is a GAC needed or helpful in anyway? Also, do you get these BEFORE you go to WDW and what is required to obtain? THis is all new to me! Thanks Everyone.

joanna71985
06-29-2009, 06:49 PM
If someone is in a wheelchair (MS) is a GAC needed or helpful in anyway? Also, do you get these BEFORE you go to WDW and what is required to obtain? THis is all new to me! Thanks Everyone.

Probably not (unless you have a need that can't be seen by eye).

No. You can only get it at Disney, at Guest Relations.