PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Breakfast

dreaming of wdw
06-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Has anyone been there recently? I haven't been able to find an updated breakfast menu. Just wondering what they're offering these days. Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-19-2009, 05:18 PM
We were there in mid-May, and it seems like the same as the year before.

The puffed french toast was yummy, and DD liked the "eggs-cooked-to-order" section.

There was the usual breakfast fare, and lots of fresh fruit, chocolate crossiants...anything in particular you're wondering about?

Hull-onian
06-19-2009, 07:10 PM
We just ate there in May. We had eggs cooked to order, fruit, waffles, pancakes, toast, lots of coffee and juice. Waitstaff was great. There is plenty to choose from. Lots of cereals for the kids.

estein80
06-19-2009, 11:28 PM
We were also there in May. I second the puffed french toast being really good. They also had a breakfast pizza (I think). There was a great variety. I am a vegetarian, and DH and I keep kosher (no pork, no cheese and meat mixed together) and we were both able to find plenty to eat.

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 11:32 PM
I was there June 3rd and it was still delicious as ever! Mickey mouse waffles, scambled eggs, bacon, grits, omlets made to order, french toast sticks, cereal, pancakes, fruit, donuts, bagels, oj, milk, coffee, tea, ok now I am getting hungry. LOL Its the same food and its still yummy!
:eat:

Nanners
06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
The Pastrami Lox is to die for!!!

TheDuckRocks
06-22-2009, 11:20 AM
The Pastrami Lox is to die for!!!

OK, so I know what pastrami is and I know what lox is, but pastrami lox?:confused:

Nanners
06-22-2009, 07:01 PM
I believe it is the lesser expensive way of serving "lox".. Pastrami is used instead of salmon. There was a slight difference in taste but not enough to keep me from having seconds or thirds...

Friend of Figment
06-22-2009, 07:50 PM
I love the breakfast pizza on the kids buffet.

CP for breakfast is a tradition for us. We love the food and being in the park early. We're a party of adults and we don't feel silly at all at a character breakfast.

chefmickey3
06-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Going next month...you are making me hungry...one of my favorite meals of the trip!

KAT1811
06-23-2009, 06:33 AM
We've been going every year for years and the menu doesn't seem to change. Cereal, danish, bagels, toast, fruit, bacon, sausage, grits, potatoes, eggs, made to order eggs and omlettes, stuffed breakfast lasagna, mickey waffels, breakfast pizza (at the kids section but I, like a PP, also like it :blush: ), I'm sure there are things I'm missing but this is our favorite breakfast in WDW. :mickey: