PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Tutorial

Hayden's Dad
06-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Did I miss something is Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial still going on? I just looked at my Times Guide from May and it is not listed on there. Did they cancel it? Thanks. :mickey:

Strmchsr
06-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Yeah, it's usually going on. I was talking with one of my friends who plays Jack and he says sometimes it doesn't happen on a particular day because they don't have someone who can play Jack. Apparently it's a VERY small number of CM's who are allowed to play Jack because they have to have it just right. While we were there the first week of May it was canceled because the guy scheduled to play Jack got sick and the other 4-5 guys who can do it were on other assignments, so it just got canceled that day. The answer, though, is, yes, it's still going on.

joanna71985
06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Did I miss something is Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial still going on? I just looked at my Times Guide from May and it is not listed on there. Did they cancel it? Thanks. :mickey:

The Pirate Tutorial isn't listed in the Times Guide. But it is still being performed.

Hayden's Dad
06-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks guys. :mickey: