PDA

View Full Version : Pixar Character questions

gueli
06-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Where can you meet some of the Pixar Characters ? Are there any rides which highlight them ? Stage shows ?

Thank You
Mike
(we are going at the begining of december !!!)
:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
06-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Hollywood Studios has alot of them

You can meet
Lightning McQueen
Mater
Mr Incredible
Mrs Incredible
Frozone
Mike
Sulley
Woody
Buzz
Carl Fredirickson
Russel
Dug

The whole Block Party Bash Parade over there is Pixar Characters.

I'm sure I have missed some. But someone will be along to fill in the blanks. Happy hunting.

cer
06-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Here is what I came up with....

MK - Buzz Lightyear attraction
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor

AK - Nemo the Musical

Disneys HOllywood Studios - Toy Story Midway Mania
You probably will be able to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater here as well as Woody and Buzz and Sulley and Mike

Epcot - Remy is at Chef's de France.
Nemo and Friends attraction at the Seas in Future World as well as Turtle Talk with Crush.

That's all I am coming up with right now and I probably butchered some of the names of the attractions.

The UP! characters are there now but I am not sure if they will be there when you go. :(

At one time I heard and saw pictures of a Pixar Parade...is that at Disneyland?

Anyway, that's all I can think of right now and I am sure I possibly missed something.

I see Hayden's Dad posted. See! He is super great with characters. :blush:

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 05:03 PM
The Pixar characters are best found at HS.
You can meet several characters there:
Mike and Sulley
Mater and McQueen
The characters from Up
Woody, Buzz and Jesse
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible
Frozone

The rides that highlight them are:
MK - buzz ranger spin
Monsters Inc laugh floor

HS- toy story mania

Epcot- nemo ride
AK - Nemo's musical show
Bugs Life 3-d show

Imagineer1981
06-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh you'll find Pixar there...in fact some on these boards hope that the amount of Pixar characters in the parks would slow a bit...he he

ransam
06-21-2009, 12:33 PM
you can actually go to any concession stand and ask for the character you want to meet and they can tell you where and what time they will be...

joanna71985
06-21-2009, 12:56 PM
you can actually go to any concession stand and ask for the character you want to meet and they can tell you where and what time they will be...

I don't know about concession stands. But if you go to any merchandise location with a phone, they can call and see if a particular character is out (I believe Guest Relations can also do this).

Hayden's Dad
06-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Epcot - Remy is at Chef's de France.

Just remember Remy doesn't do meet and greets per se'. He is wheeled around on a cheese tray with a waiter. We made reservations to see him in May and it was his day off apparently. :( Oh well maybe next time.

Nemo and Friends attraction at the Seas in Future World as well as Turtle Talk with Crush.

I can't beleive I forgot about CRUSH! Thanks for putting this in there this is one of the best character interactions I have seen. Thanks CER.

:mickey: Have fun

like2workout
06-22-2009, 01:08 PM
also the green army men are out pretty regularly at hollywood studios in the area between toy story mania and where you get your picture with buzz and woody!

Hayden's Dad
06-23-2009, 10:08 AM
also the green army men are out pretty regularly at hollywood studios in the area between toy story mania and where you get your picture with buzz and woody!

I'm loosing my touch, I keep forgetting people. :blush: If you want their autograph you have to be quick just grab them when they stop for a second. Have Fun :mickey: