PDA

View Full Version : If it's going to rain this much, I want to be at WDW!!

Aurora
06-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Well we've lived in this house for 14 years and thought we'd seen everything when it comes to water, but the rain came down so hard today that it actually went through our outside wall and flowed into the basement ceiling. I saw a leak and actually put my hand through the board. :ill:

All I could think of was I wish I was waiting out this thunderstorm in Tomorrowland. :mickey:

cheshirecollector
06-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I was outside during the rain this morning, and while I was unsuccessfully dodging puddles, I wondered to myself whether the animals at Animal Kingdom would come out in this heavy a downpour.

StitchFan#1
06-19-2009, 06:24 PM
exactly and Im a weather paranoid so its tough for me!I so want to wait this out in Tommorowland!

Hull-onian
06-19-2009, 06:59 PM
It's raining here in MA.:rain:

Tink2002
06-20-2009, 05:54 PM
All it has done in Maine is rain rain rain for the last few weeks.

I'M SO OVER IT.

Sunny days (preferably weekends, please) NEED to come or I"m going to end the summer paler that I started it.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Oh my! I hope you can get it fixed before the next storm? I'm hoping for sunny weather soon here in MA too.

Ed
06-21-2009, 02:32 PM
NEWS FLASH:

It's officially the "Rainy Season" here in the (Liquid) Sunshine State. :rain:

Hurricane Season opened June 1st. :fan:

And although summer didn't start until today, Mother Nature apparently didn't get the memo; it's been hotter than the gates of Hades for the last week or two. :sun:

But, despite all that... life is good in Paradise!

C'mon down !!!!

jrkcr
06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
:rain: We live in the desert, and it's been raining/ thundering/lightening almost every evening for weeks!!! :confused:

The rain brought out a nasty huge TOAD who sat by the backdoor, and I'd rather be on Mr Toads Wild Ride than here with this toad!!
:frog: :scared:

last real pirate
06-21-2009, 09:14 PM
i wish we could get some rain here in La. it has been a little over 3 weeks since the last little shower. it wouldn't be so bad if it was sooooo hot. we averaged 100 plus all last week and it looks the same for this week. i could take a mickey ice cream to cool off, or maybe a dole whip.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-22-2009, 09:03 PM
i wish we could get some rain here in La. it has been a little over 3 weeks since the last little shower. it wouldn't be so bad if it was sooooo hot. we averaged 100 plus all last week and it looks the same for this week. i could take a mickey ice cream to cool off, or maybe a dole whip.
Yep--went up to school to paint today for a couple of hours. When I got in my car at noon to come back the temp in the car was 108!