PDA

View Full Version : star wars weekend character report

like2workout
06-19-2009, 11:09 AM
i just returned from my first star wars weekend and got pictures with all of the star wars characters except for 3! i figured it would be easier to list who i didn't get as i did get 26 of them! i missed boba fett, captain rex, and a trooper with yellow on his uniform (?). i don't know who the last 2 are so was ok with not getting pics with them. if you like meeting characters, this is a great place as they are all over the place. many times there were about 6-8 stormtroopers out at one time, also several jawas and sandpeople out at the same time.

i also got pics with the 3 new up characters for the first time!

like2workout
06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
p.s. and big thanks to joanna for letting me know what characters would be available and where they would be located!!

Hayden's Dad
06-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Good job,
It was record rainfall the weekend we were there so we only got to meet about 7 of them. Chewbacca, Peeplo, Darth Vader, Queen Amidala, Jedi Mickey, The Cantina Band, and Kit Fisto.

But there is always next year. :mickey:

joanna71985
06-19-2009, 07:13 PM
i just returned from my first star wars weekend and got pictures with all of the star wars characters except for 3! i figured it would be easier to list who i didn't get as i did get 26 of them! i missed boba fett, captain rex, and a trooper with yellow on his uniform (?). i don't know who the last 2 are so was ok with not getting pics with them. if you like meeting characters, this is a great place as they are all over the place. many times there were about 6-8 stormtroopers out at one time, also several jawas and sandpeople out at the same time.

i also got pics with the 3 new up characters for the first time!

Wow, that is great! :thumbsup:

p.s. and big thanks to joanna for letting me know what characters would be available and where they would be located!!

You are very welcome. Glad you were able to meet most of the characters. :)