PDA

View Full Version : cape may...how do i get there?

EmmMOM2
06-19-2009, 07:46 AM
If I have a reservation for EARLY breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
I will be coming from Port orleans?

I dont want to keep the booking it unless I can get there for my 7:50 reservation

momef3grls
06-19-2009, 08:14 AM
DH and I had the same problem last time we were in the world. We hopped on the EPCOT bus (1st one that came) and we were the only ones on the bus. We talked to the bus driver and since we were the only ones on she called dispatch and dropped us right off. It was great. Another option is take 1st bus to any park and then hop on the bus going to BC.

EmmMOM2
06-19-2009, 08:18 AM
will there be buses that early from PARK to hotels?? Maybe we will catch an epcot bus and ask if he can drop us at the hotel instead afterwards or something??

BMan62
06-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Caxi Tab (OOPS! That should be Taxi Cab - thank you very much Sonny Eclipse!!) or Bus to DHS and boat or walk to BC. Don't know what the park hours are for DHS the day you need to go to BC, but buses run to the parks at least one hour before opening, so that MIGHT be an option.

Checkers
06-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Caxi Tab (OOPS! That should be Taxi Cab - thank you very much Sonny Eclipse!!) or Bus to DHS and boat or walk to BC. Don't know what the park hours are for DHS the day you need to go to BC, but buses run to the parks at least one hour before opening, so that MIGHT be an option.

:mickey:Totally agree. I would bus it to DHS and either walk (it's a long walk to the BC from DHS) or take the boat to the BC. If you are in any way apprehensive about the time, by all means take a cab.

EmmMOM2
06-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Can you walk there from Epcot while it's not open??

What would a cab cost us?

MOJoe
06-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Can you walk there from Epcot while it's not open??

What would a cab cost us?

Even if Epcot had early EMH, the park would not open till 8. And you can't walk through early. So the only reliable way to get there using Disney transportation is to take the bus to DHS for their early EMH, and then walk or boat over to the BC. If DHS does not open early that day, then this won't work either.

A cab, which should cost less than $15, is your best bet.

Hull-onian
06-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Take a taxi, it will be comfortable, and they will get you there in under five minutes, as it is very close.

StillSimbaGirl
06-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Taxi, Taxi, Taxi. You cannot get through Epcot to BC. There is NO bus from the Epcot bus depot to the BC....you could go to the Studios...and hope to make it it to the BC by boat or by hoof...

You will spend an hour trying to get there...when for $10 and a taxi, you can sleep in.