PDA

View Full Version : All Star Movies / Music Prefered Room?

emilysmommy
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
We are staying at All Star Movies and are only able to get a prefered room. How is the noise level being closer to the pool area? Last time we stayed we were in a standard room in the Herbie Lovebug wing at the back corner and it was great.
I have a 6 year old who is a very light sleeper and am concerned she will hear everything.

Cinderella's mom
06-19-2009, 09:13 AM
We faced the parking lot at ASMo during Pop Warner Week with an almost 2 year old and never heard anything. At ASMu, we stayed facing a courtyard. She was three at that point. It was not loud there either. We are going to stay at POP this November, and hope it will not be loud!!! Both of these were preferred rooms. I hope you have the same experience!!!!!:mickey:

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 11:26 PM
We stayed in a preferred room at ASM in 07 and the noise level wasn't bad.

DANAM
06-22-2009, 01:11 PM
We stayed in a prefered room at Music and the noise level was fine. I don't remember hearing anything. We were not directly facing the pool but where just one wing away. Honestly I feel like at All Star's you need to be in a preferred room or you will really be trucking it across the place. Some of the Nonpreferred room are so far away.