PDA

View Full Version : fireworks from Narcoosee's deck

epceddie
06-18-2009, 02:56 PM
If we are visiting the Grand Floridian when Wishes is taking place, can we watch the fireworks from the boat dock at Narcoosee's?
Or is this option only available to people who are dining there?

SBETigg
06-18-2009, 04:24 PM
You can watch from the dock, but not from the deck that wraps around outside Narcoossee's. That's for restaurant patrons only, I think. A better place for fireworks viewing if you're not dining at Narcoossee's is from the tables outside Gasparilla Grill at the marina. It's a straight-on castle view with less (but still some) obstruction from the trees surrounding MK. The dock and nearby narrow beach/grassy area in front of Boca Chica are the best viewing areas for the Electric Water Pageant at the GF.

Simba's Mom
06-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Lots of people come and watch the fireworks from the dock at GF and I think at Narcoose's too. I ate there during the fireworks in December'07, and at that time, they weren't limiting deck viewing to Narcoose's patrons only.

epceddie
06-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the replies!

spoiledraf
06-20-2009, 04:32 PM
they also pipe in the music on the wrap around deck. Just be polite enough not to block the view of the folks sitting at the tables inside.

DreamFinder2
06-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Just be polite enough not to block the view of the folks sitting at the tables inside.

My thought exactly...

Also, the last time we were at GF (spring break '08) I thought the dock would be packed every night, but amazingly, it wasn't. Maybe 15-20 people tops every night...I was pleasantly surprised :thumbsup: