PDA

View Full Version : question...

thesplashmountaineer
06-18-2009, 02:48 PM
A friend of mine says that a travel agent told him that when you are more than 5 in your party, you can’t rent a room in a value hotel… is it true?

BMan62
06-18-2009, 03:08 PM
You would need to get one of the Value Suites, which is basically two interconnected rooms. (Before somebody jumps in to slap my wrists -- Yes, I know, it's more than that, but I'm simplifying things.)

Regular Value rooms have a capacity of 4 persons.

MNNHFLTX
06-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes, the occupancy limit of a value resort room is four people ages 3 and older. If, however, you are a party of 5, with an infant 2 years and under, you can still stay in one of the rooms.

Goofy Pluto
06-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes, the occupancy limit of a value resort room is four people ages 3 and older. If, however, you are a party of 5, with an infant 2 years and under, you can still stay in one of the rooms.

We did this on our last trip to WDW. Stayed at Pop Century with a 1 yo in a pack n play. It was a little tight if you plan on spending much time in the room, but we didn't and it was fine for us. And we are not small people.

sisterslovindisney
06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Just to add that this is also true for most moderates (all except the alligator bayou section of PO I believe) and even WL and AKL unless you get a special room.

thesplashmountaineer
06-19-2009, 09:20 AM
thanks guys
I guess we'll have to go back to WDW before my youngest daughter turns 3 (it will be her first trip to the world)

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Yep it stinks because my kids loved ASM and we can't stay there anymore. Well we could if we did the suite but we stay at POR now.

TheRustyScupper
06-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Yep it stinks because my kids loved ASM and we can't stay there anymore. Well we could if we did the suite but we stay at POR now.

Sometimes two rooms at All Stars is cheaper than a room at POR/POFQ.

wdwfan
06-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Sometimes two rooms at All Stars is cheaper than a room at POR/POFQ.

I agree, I have gotten two rooms at value resort, for less than one room at a moderate, and you get TWO bathrooms!!!:thumbsup: