PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Entrance?

Wrigley
06-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Does the entrance to Epcot, over in World Showcase, open at the same time as the front entrance? My DH is doing guided fishing at YC in the morning while my DD and I do breakfast at Norway, and I am hoping that he can just cut through and go over to YC. He gets lost very easily:blush: and thought that this would be easy for him, and then after breakfast we would just meet him at the YC. Thanks so much!:mickey:

BMan62
06-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Until World Showcase opens, there are ropes to guide you from the International Gateway to Future World. This way those people staying at BWI/BWV/YC/BC still have access to Epcot without having to jump through all kinds of hoops to get there.

Imagineer1981
06-18-2009, 05:04 PM
He can easily get to YC. From Future world have him go to the international gateway by England. That entrance opens the same time as future world

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 09:53 AM
I wish they would open at the same time. I would like to visit the countries first thing when its cooler.

Imagineer1981
06-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I wish they would open at the same time. I would like to visit the countries first thing when its cooler.

Me too. I never understood why its open later. Imagine how many more meals could be available at Canada!!!!