PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights breakfast?

mouseketeer mom
06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Did I miss something? Is breakfast no longer served here?

mad hatter 13
06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
interesting. when we stayed there in february we had breakfast there. as a matter of fact i just made some sweet potato pancakes last weekend! sooooo gooooood!

Seasonscraps
06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
interesting. when we stayed there in february we had breakfast there. as a matter of fact i just made some sweet potato pancakes last weekend! sooooo gooooood!

You lucked out - they stopped serving breakfast at the end of February.

It's a real shame - their breakfast was really good. The food was delish and not that much more expensive then a breakfast combo in the food court.

mouseketeer mom
06-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Awwww....was hoping for breakfast here..we may have one night here before our stay at the Poly. Figured breakfast at Boatwrights would be nice. Shame.

lightyearfan
06-18-2009, 09:21 AM
:mad: me and dw had gone to Boatwrights on every trip, the first 4 trips were easy as we stayed at DIxie Landings, but since we've been staying at the All Stars, and now we love to venture out to different resorts that we've never been to for breakfests and check in the sites, and Boatwrights was always the 1 that we went back too year after year, and now that they don't server breakfest anymore is real upsetting to us. i'm not sure if the economy had anything to do with, because as of January the Garden Grille at Epcot stopped serving lunch? Boatwrights was so darn good, those sweet potatoe pancakes, the french toast and the omlets man, and the service was top nothch as well.

a plea if any big wig from WDW is reading this, BRING BACK BOATWRIGHTS BREAKFEST PLEASE!!

Victor

Boojum
06-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Awwwwww, man! :mad:

Had no clue about this--Boatwright's had a fantastic breakfast!

This is upsetting....I'm going to find some chocolate....

brownie
06-18-2009, 10:01 AM
No more breakfast there. I'm going to miss the banana-stuffed french toast. It was one of my favorite breakfasts at Walt Disney World.

Figment!
06-18-2009, 10:13 AM
The official announcement an be found in Boatwright's cuts breakfast (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=150485)

mad hatter 13
06-18-2009, 04:16 PM
so sad to hear that. we are going back in october and staying at bay lake for 9 days and was hoping to go there. the food was good, and my gf had the stuffed french toast and it was really good too.