PDA

View Full Version : Does dining plan affect Hoop Dee Doo?

jakeofwildwood
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Hope my friends here can help. I get to make my 90 day ADR on 6/28. I want to get reservations at Hoop Dee Doo for the first time :beer:.

I know there are three tiers for seating, is it first come first serve, your hotel dictates your seat, will the fact that I am Pop and dining plan put me on the third tier?

egospotter
06-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Your resort has nothing to do with where you sit at HDDR. The tiers are based on price alone. You can use the DDP for tier 2&3 for all shows and for tier 1 at the 9:30 show only. As for what table you get within your tier, that is first come-first served (when you make your ADR) and based on your party size.

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-17-2009, 05:05 PM
We are staying at Pop and on the free dining. We got tier 2 for Sept 13. Not sure what that is like as we have never been before, but i am looking forward to it!

TheRustyScupper
06-17-2009, 05:07 PM
1) Better seats ALWAYS cost more - Broadway or HDDR.
2) Regardless of what people say.
3) Repeat, regardless of what people say.
4) Categories
. . . Cat-1, floor level and back to 2/3 of house
. . . Cat-2, back 2/3 of house to rear of room and some balcony
. . . Cat-3, all balcony, 1/2 of table cranks neck, some views blocked by posts

NOTE: HDDR tables in each category are assigned by the date of the ressie. Earlier ressies get the better tables, in that category. The exception are tables #044 and #045 which are kept open until show-day for last minute handicapped guests. Table numbers are identified as 044 = floor-level, fourth-row-from-front, fourth-table-from-left.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
We used the dining plan to book and used the 2 credits. We booked on the 180 day out timeline and got CAT 2