PDA

View Full Version : Last minute trip and I have some questions

luvDaMouse
06-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I am thinking about a trip in October my younger daughters birthday is actually on Halloween. I have points to use for DVC. I have a credit with southwest. I usually by my park passes when I get there. Has anyone really saved any money by getting their tickets through a discount company? Also, anyone been to MNSSH on Halloween? is it crazy busy? We have been to the halloween party last year so its not THAT big of a deal if we dont go, I was just curious.:mickey:

steamboat willy
06-17-2009, 01:28 PM
My niece's BDay is also Halloween and also this witch at work......:witch: I did say witch!
We are going to MNSSHP in September. :pumpkin: We already have ordered and received our tickets.
From everything I've read, Halloween Night and the closer to it usually sells out, but they only sell so many tickets to these type events.
To answer your question, it will be busier than other MNSSHP nights, but if you going for your daughers Birthday, what better way to celebrate her Hollowishes? :party::mpumpkin::birthday: Go ahead and order your tickets and BOO TO YOU! :pumpkin::ghost::pumpkin:

joonyer
06-17-2009, 02:24 PM
You can get a small discount of MYW passes (about $10 per ticket by ordering in advance from places like Official Ticket Center (Intercot Sponsor).

But I don't think there is any discount available for MNSSHP tickets except the advance purchase discount from Disney , and it is only available for certain dates. Needless to say, Halloween Night is NOT a discount date. If you are going then I would advise you to go ahead and purchase MNSSHP tickets in advance online (or by phone), as they will probably sell out for that night.