PDA

View Full Version : November?

epceddie
06-16-2009, 06:37 PM
My wife and I will be making our third trip to WDW in November. We'll be there from Nov. 1 through Nov. 9.

Is this a good time to go? How will the crowds be? Is the weather nice for swimming?

We love going in October, but were unable to make plans for that month this time around.

Any and all replies will be appreciated.

ftwildernesskid
06-16-2009, 06:42 PM
We were there that same week last year. It was nice during the day...70s, but cool during the evenings..we needed a jacket. The pools were heated, and the kids were fine with the water, but it was a bit cool for me when I got out. The crowds were pretty good, but honestly a little more crowded than I expected. Epcot was a bit busy because of the Food and Wine Festival and one day Animal Kingdom was crazy, but with the fast passes lines were very manageable. We really enjoyed that week and would do it again in a heartbeat!

MickeyMousse
06-16-2009, 06:46 PM
We'll be there soon after you-11/14-11/21. We really enjoyed this time of year when we went in 2007 and you will too. The weather is more manageable-70's during the day and at night you will need a jacket/sweater. The crowds weren't too bad either. I think you'll have a great time!:thumbsup:

epceddie
06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the replies!

WhenUWishUponAStar*
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
November is our favorite time to visit. The weather is perfect & crowds are usually pretty light.