PDA

View Full Version : Epcot schedule question...

Marker
06-16-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm examining the park hours for our September trip. In looking at the Epcot calendar on the DisneyWorld web site, I do not see separate times for Future World and World Showcase. Have they done away with separate hours for each section? Do Future World and World Showcase now open and close at the same time?

Or am I missing something?

BMan62
06-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Future World hours are 9am - 7pm for the entire month of September, except when there is an EMH Morning, then it opens at 8am to resort guests.

Marker
06-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Seems the DisneyWorld web site is presenting information in different ways.

If I go to "Plan", "Epcot Park Hours", and look at the monthly calendar for September, or the daily pages from that calendar, September 20 (for example) lists Epcot park hours as 9 am - 9 pm.

However, if I go to "Plan", "Park Hours", for the 10 days beginning September 20, it show Epcot park hours as
Sunday, September 20
11:00 - 9:00 World Showcase .
9:00 - 7:00 Future World

So, technically, I guess Epcot is ope 9am-9pm, just not that whole time for all parts.

Disney Doll
06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I have found the new layout of the Disney site is not as easy to navigate as it should be. You are correct though, 9AM-9PM just not all parts of EPCOT for that entire time.