PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Package "receipt" = Fast Pass???

Lillygoose
06-16-2009, 01:48 PM
I recently read on another site, that your "dinner receipt" from the Fantasmic Dining Package acts like a Fast Pass and you DO NOT have to wait in the long line with the others who did not reserve the Fantasmic Dining Package. You just go right to the front of the line and they let you in to the Show. Can anyone verify this information?? :confused:

EmmMOM2
06-16-2009, 01:51 PM
We did the fantasmic dinner package.
If you book it the restaurant you book it for will give you a special pass when you leave.
You dont GO to the front of the line. You have your own secret entrance and a roped off seating area which does allow for an easy in and out of the park.
I'd reccomend it!! :)

Anthony007
06-16-2009, 05:51 PM
We did it a few years ago and it was definetely worth it then; however, I heard recently that that you no longer get a special entrance. You now have to line up with everyone else and then at the front of the line you get taken to your reserved area. If you have to line up with everyone else it kinda defeats the purpose. Can anyone who has done the package recently back this information up?

Figment!
06-18-2009, 12:03 PM
The recently updated policy is reportedly as follows:

Guests using the dining package now show their dining voucher at the Main Entrance on Sunset Blvd. and they will be guided to the reserved seating area by Cast Members. Guests using the package are required to arrive at the Main Entranceon Sunset Blvd. at least 30 minutes before the showtime.

I heard recently that that you no longer get a special entrance.You now have to line up with everyone else and then at the front of the line you get taken to your reserved area. According to a few reports from Studios Cast Members, Guests using the package are not required to wait in the standard queue.