PDA

View Full Version : Best CS Locations for Meal Splitting?

Turk82
06-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello!
I'm travelling on the dining plan, and have heard that some meals at CS locations may be big enough to share (my friend and I don't have huge appetites, and I'd like to stretch it a little - we arrive at noon on our first day, and will leave at 3pm on our last day). We only plan to go to Epcot and Magic Kingdom....Any suggestions on which restuarants and or menu items that are perfect for sharing and qualify for DDP? Even thinking of maybe getting a meal and a snack at the same location to make the meal big enough to split (i.e. I love ice cream, so we could split the meal and then get an extra dessert). Thanks in Advance!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-16-2009, 02:22 PM
The rib meal at Flame Tree was pretty big, ditto for nachos at Cantina San Angel Epcot

dancin Disney style
06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
The rib meal at Flame Tree was pretty big, ditto for nachos at Cantina San Angel Epcot

Yep....agree with that.

Some good places are Cosmic Rays at MK. Pepper Market at CSR. WP Express at DTD.

badkitty
06-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Since you are only going to EPCOT and the MK, might I suggest:

Pecos Bills (Frontierland, MK) - I think the portions are large, the wrap is very good (easy to split) and I also like the taco salad (you add your own fixins')

Tangerine Cafe (Morocco, WS) - all the plates have large portions and the food is great IMO

SBETigg
06-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Cosmic Ray's, Tangierine Cafe, Yakitori House, Cantina de San Angel, Flametree BBQ, all good for sharing.

Turk82
06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the imput!!!:mickey: 75 days to go...

mjaclyn
06-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Sunshine Seasons in The Land pavilion at Epcot has a lot of variety and some things that are good for sharing.

estein80
06-16-2009, 08:32 PM
I think that Columbia Harbor House at MK has some great options and are decent sizes. DH and split the chili last time we were there, though we both had other food too. I probably could have split the chili and a sandwich (or gone for ice cream) and been happy. (Oh, we were also sharing with DD.)

murphy1
06-17-2009, 08:48 AM
I think that Columbia Harbor House at MK has some great options and are decent sizes. DH and split the chili last time we were there, though we both had other food too. I probably could have split the chili and a sandwich (or gone for ice cream) and been happy. (Oh, we were also sharing with DD.)

Great place to split, some of the kids meal items I even ate (Mac and Cheese). Also the fish and chicken can be split.

joonyer
06-17-2009, 12:51 PM
The salads at Cosmic Ray's are plenty big enough for my DW and I to split for a meal.

PetefromRI
06-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Cosmic Rays chicken and rib combo.We're normal eaters and it was a good fit.

Imagineer1981
06-18-2009, 11:05 AM
good info. I need to split most meals with our 18month old so that easier at some of those places