PDA

View Full Version : Club Level Discount

antnyh
06-15-2009, 08:04 PM
My wife stumbled across the fact Disney is offering club level discounts late Sept to Oct. Is this a common discount around that time of year? We already had our 09 trip, but planned on going in Oct. next year. Thanks for the help.

faline
06-15-2009, 08:51 PM
We didn't receive a discount that was exclusive to club level but we were lucky enough to receive a postcard discount that made club level accommodations very attractive.

TammiMcMan
06-15-2009, 08:59 PM
I saw the club level discounts about a month ago that were for the summer. The fact that they are offering them specifically in the fall, pretty much shows that the economy must be having an effect on bookings.

In the past, about all you could do was try to apply the standard discount codes to the club level rooms, but they were usually pretty limited.

If it works out for you, that's great... but if the economy starts rebounding and the bookings go back up, I don't think you'll see the same discounts next year.

mouseketeer mom
06-15-2009, 09:44 PM
We're using the club level discount for our August trip. This is the first I've seen it offered.

mickeefan
06-16-2009, 08:38 AM
We are using a bounceback for Club Level in September at the Poly.
We got the discount offer too, but the difference was practically nothing.
Either is pretty nice considering what we have to pay.

antnyh
06-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I have heard a lot about the bounceback offers. How do you get those???

renecat
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
How do you find these club level discounts?
Thanks

faline
06-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I have heard a lot about the bounceback offers. How do you get those???

If they are being offered during your stay, you should have a brochure in your room that outlines how you get the discount and what you need to do (generally book your next trip before you check out from your current trip).

faline
06-17-2009, 02:18 PM
How do you find these club level discounts?
Thanks

You don't. You would need to be fortunate enough to be selected by Disney via e-mail or postal mail to receive a discount offer. No-one knows why Disney selects the folks they do for these discounts.

TammiMcMan
06-17-2009, 03:09 PM
You don't. You would need to be fortunate enough to be selected by Disney via e-mail or postal mail to receive a discount offer.Actually, you don't need a postcard or e-mail for a number of the special discounts. If you go to the Disney website, just click on the link in the top right hand side that say's "specials". The current club level room discount is right on the linked page :thumbsup:.