PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dinner at Narcoosees

dopeydawnie
06-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone, I was trying to make dinner reservations at Cali Grill for my Bday dinner but nothing was available that night. The CM doing my ADR'S suggested Narcoosees. Does anyone have any reviews for this restaurant? What do you guys think is a good place to celebrate BDay? I have three DD'S 16,11,9, will it be enjoyable for tehm also? Thanks for your help in advance. I was wondering if I should just keep trying for Cali Grill instead. Dawn

kwhitt3202
06-15-2009, 06:13 PM
We love Narcoossee's. It is a must do every time we go. DH and I dined there for our anniversary last year. They have a great menu and wonderfull view. Make reservations about 30min before wishes. They dim the lights in the restaurant and on the balcony and you can sit at your table or go outside and watch it. They have chicken, fish, steak, and my fav whole main lobster. The service is one of the best I have seen. So I would give it a great big:thumbsup:

biodtl
06-15-2009, 07:54 PM
We love it. The food is good, it's right on the water and if you time it right, you can see the water parade.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Beautiful. Great service and food. Nothing but good experiences here. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Aggie97
06-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I think Narcoossee's might be our favorite WDW restaurant -- wonderful service, delicious food, beautiful atmosphere, and a fantastic view of Wishes. We've celebrated both birthdays and anniversaries here and have yet to be disappointed! :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
06-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Comparatively speaking, I think Narcoossee's is better than Cali Grille.

mouseketeer mom
06-16-2009, 06:32 AM
Narcoosees is top notch and yet it still feels comfortable and friendly. We celebrated my husbands bd with dinner here last year. They gave him a personalized menu, the food was soooo delicious, the views pretty. Kids were welcome here too.

dopeydawnie
06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Thank you everyone ! I feel excited about this now! Dawn:D

Bruegge
06-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I love Narcoosee's. If possible, try to arrive by the magic kingdom boat. If you arrive by monorail or bus you have to hike through GF and out side past all the building.... Not a problem... but the boat access would be "neater" I think for a big B-Day.

Scott

prttynpnk
06-21-2009, 08:04 AM
I love Narcoosee's. If possible, try to arrive by the magic kingdom boat. If you arrive by monorail or bus you have to hike through GF and out side past all the building.... Not a problem... but the boat access would be "neater" I think for a big B-Day.

Scott

I wish we'd known that last time!! But on the way out, we got to be on the water during the pageant and that really topped off a great dining experience.

pluto 77
06-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Narcoosees is wonderful! Though my soon to be husband favors Cali Grill, i think Narcoosees is the best restaurant on property we have ever eaten at. Like others have said, try to make a ressie just before Wishes and go out on the porch to watch, and also try to stick around for the water pageant as well. I think it will be perfect for a birthday dinner!!! Have fun :party2:

tinksmom02
06-21-2009, 10:10 PM

Scott

Thanks for that tip. We're having dinner here in Sept and that's something to keep in mind!

renecat
06-22-2009, 12:06 PM
We have reservations for my b-day there also. Hope you planned it so when wishes go off you can step outside and watch. They pipe in the audio so it as good as being in MK for them.
Poly 09/07/-09/13/2009:party:

DisneyHoneymooners
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
We've eaten at California Grill for the past 4 years and we tried Narcoossee's for the first time last year and we absolutely loved it!!
The food was amazing-as is the view. We went for our anniversary and they printed us a special menu which was cute.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.