PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Tickets

Tez
06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
When do the tickets go on sale for the Candlelight Processional in December?

sassy2000
06-15-2009, 05:37 PM
There is no ticket for Candelight Procession. It is included in your park admission. Depending on what day you go will determine how early you should arrive for seating. Generally I think 45 minutes prior to show time should be ok.

Strmchsr
06-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Actually, folks usually start lining up in the standby line 2-3 hours before a show. The line can be REALLY long.

As for the ticket, I think you're thinking about the dinner package which includes a guaranteed entrance to the show. That usually is available in late August or September. I can't remember which. However, the dining package is recommended. For it you only have to be at the gate 30-45 min ahead of time. It doesn't cost anything, it is included with the DDP, so there's really no reason not to do it unless you don't like the choice of restaurants.

epceddie
06-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Why do people always have to line up like that? What a bummer. I wish Disney wouldn't allow it.

faline
06-17-2009, 11:08 AM
The last time we did this, I found that even with the dining package passes, the line for our show (the second of the evening) began forming almost as soon as the first performance had begun.

Stitchahula
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
When we were there we caught it when we were walking by. We didn't have a seat but we still could see and hear them fine.

joanna71985
06-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Why do people always have to line up like that? What a bummer. I wish Disney wouldn't allow it.

That's why it's recommended if you want to see the CP, to get the Dinner Package. It makes it really easy to get a good seat, and you don't have to wait 2+ hours for a seat then.

Tez
06-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I guess I should have stated this different. I want to know when you can do the candle light processional with the diner packages. Is it 90days in advance?

joanna71985
06-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I guess I should have stated this different. I want to know when you can do the candle light processional with the diner packages. Is it 90days in advance?

I don't think it is known for sure. But if I had to guess, I would think it would be 90 days like everything else.