PDA

View Full Version : KK3&Tours

StitchFan#1
06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
:mickey3::bug:Im a huge KK (KINGDOM KEEPER) fan adn am so exciteed for KK3. For those of you who dont know what KK is is a series written by Ridley Pearson about Disney Parks and the kids are hosts for disney and they cross over at night. I just wanted to know if you atleast know wehre the KK3 will be at like Epcot of DHS? Here we can talk about KK3 AND KK in general. Oh AND i heard that their will be a KK tour at disney soon. Catch ya later

5togetherWDW
06-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Ridley Pearson's site still lists a release of September 15th -- I sure hope thats right -- some of the other sites say the book has been delayed . . . ..

From what I've read it will be mostly at Epcot and a bit of MGM (I mean HS) -- personally, I expect a jaunt to Disneyland soon, though.

We all love the Kingdom Keepers books -- and appreciate the way he handled the closing of VMK. (Hard to believe its been over a year. I keep hoping I can find a secret enterance back in . . . ..)

As to the "tours" . . . since they took the VMK ones out so quickly, I highly doubt it. (The VMK park tour was great -- so, glad we got to do it!!! Now, that, was an amazing prize :mickey:) I could see it being great fun. . . but I wouldn't get my hopes up -- unless done as a one day promotional thing when they are doing the book tour / signing.