PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Resort Transit?

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-15-2009, 03:06 PM
DH and I are thinking about taking a trip in August to Disneyland. I've never been.

Can someone tell me more about the Anaheim Resort Transit?

How often does it run?

How early and how late?

Thanks!

NotaGeek
06-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Never used it personally as I normally stay on-site or directly across the street on Harbor. Here's the Official ART site (http://www.rideart.org/index.php?loc=1) -- has routes and prices.

A lot of people i know have used it and all say the same thing, it's great in the morning but the wait on return can be a long time depending on crowds...

meldan98
06-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I have used it and attempted to use it a number of times. I don't like it and will never use it again. I've never encountered it when it ran on schedule. When we stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites once, there were times it just never showed up. We would get there 10 minutes before the time it was supposed to arrive, and waited 30 minutes and it never showed. We now will only drive and park.

Lisaj13
06-30-2009, 01:44 PM
I used the buses last year for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. They ran often enough that we didn't have long waits and were quick and easy.

The only downside that I experienced was that they all stop running for an hour for the drivers' lunch break. As long as you're aware of that you can work around it.

Enjoy your trip.

ktflisa
07-12-2009, 10:02 AM
DH and I were at DL Dec 2008. We stayed at the Holiday Inn on Manchester... and used the Anaheim Transit. Going to the parks in the morning was a breeze - not long of a wait, and not many stops. However, the wait when we left the park was a long time. Way longer than the 20 minutes they say they run. All in all though, for the price we felt it was better than renting a car. We are WDW vets, and out there we never have our own transportation. It's part of the fun - not having to drive anywhere :mickey:

We'll stay closer this December when we go, so we can walk to the parks.