PDA

View Full Version : Which Moderate?

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
My DH and I are considering taking a trip in August and I've never been. I'm wondering which moderate good neighbor resort you prefer and why. These are the 3 were are considering.

tinkwest
06-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Don't know which one I would choose as I haven't stayed at any of these. But I do know I would NOT choose Hotel Menage. The location is absolutely the worst of the three.

NotaGeek
06-17-2009, 11:41 AM
If you are going to go moderate, please consider Ramada Maingate, Best Western Park Place Inn, The Fairfield Disneyland or the Candy Cane. Those hotels are all board favorites and come up time and time again. I have stayed at the Ramada several times, the staff is great the beds are comfortable and it's a 10 minute walk to the front entrance of the parks.

nicster
06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
We have stayed at the Portifino Inn, good location, not far to walk or the shuttle is not far away. We also stayed at the Hotel Manage, got a great price $119nt, 3rd nt free, avg $56nt! That is the only reason that we tried it, what with the bad reviews on noise, etc. When we checked in we asked for a quiet room, or the best they could do. We got one facing Ball Rd. 2nd floor. Room was newly remodeled, bathroom small, but adequate. I had brought earplugs and it was totally acceptable (I am a very sound sensitive person). Watching the fireworks from the pool area was very nice the night we checked in. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast, very good food.

The place we liked the most was Sheraton Anaheim- the one that looks like a castle. The rooms were nice, the loby & resturant very nice. They have their own private shuttle that runs like clockwork. :bus:

Enjoy your trip:wave:

InLikeSin
06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
We usually chose a Marriott to stay in because we like racking up the points but out of your 3 choices we have stayed at Manage. We didn't have any complaints about this hotel either. We got an excellent price (low 80s) and our room was nice and big, large bed and flat screen tv were nice. We drove to the parks on that trip however because it didn't seem like a fun walk.