PDA

View Full Version : Am I lucky or what?

Cinderella's mom
06-15-2009, 02:54 PM
About a month ago I got a pin code for WDW Free park hopper pass and water park option. However, I couldn't use it for the time frame. Then today, I got the best deal I have EVER seen, but again, I can't use it. The deal was for $59 Value, $89 Moderate and $139 for Deluxe for travel till October 10. We are not going until November since I teach school, I can't go before then.

What are the chances that I will get another one for dates that I can use??? I only hope I get another! How do I get them? Believe me, I am not complaining about getting them... Just wondering if it is because I am constantly calling getting prices from WDW or because I am always on-line looking for deals on the WDW site?

Is anyone else having this much luck???

Belster
06-15-2009, 03:36 PM
I also got the very same deal today!!! We leave on 10/24 so I can't use it either.

ctennis
06-15-2009, 03:43 PM
We got the deal today too. We have a res at the Poly and a one night at Pop, and it applied to both - and didn't affect our free dining either. It saved us around $580!

BMan62
06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
We got the deal today too. We have a res at the Poly and a one night at Pop, and it applied to both - and didn't affect our free dining either. It saved us around $580!

How, may I ask, did it not affect your 'free' DDP? I thought Disney NEVER combined offers!

Congratulations on the coup!!!!

cjb121879
06-16-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd love to know how it doesn't affect free dining as well! I got the same pin code and am wondering whether this would be beneficial for us- I put an email in to MJ and am waiting for the answer!

Tink1
06-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Disney only allows one discount per reservation.

My bet is that ctennis is staying at a deluxe. The room discount % can then offset the dining cost. Free dining is a greater savings when you are staying at value resorts vs a deluxe. The PIN offers are a better deal at the deluxes vs value resorts.

I too am hoping for a PIN!

Nanc