PDA

View Full Version : when can I make my ADR's? I am so confused....

crazeedizneefinatic
06-15-2009, 02:15 PM
We will be arriving at Disney on September 17th and staying till the 27th. I thought it was 90 days out so my date would be the 17th to call. I called the dining line today and was told I cannot make my ADR's till the 19th of June. Is this correct? I would hate to miss my date and not get 1st pick of my times. Any help would be great, thanks so much!

BMan62
06-15-2009, 02:39 PM
That is correct. I am arriving Sept. 15th and have to wait until Wednesday, June 17th to call for my ADRs.

It is 90 days, NOT 3 calendar months. July and August both have 31 days, so that skews the ADR date by 2 days.

Strmchsr
06-15-2009, 02:55 PM
I would hate to miss my date and not get 1st pick of my times. Any help would be great, thanks so much!

Just to be clear, you don't get "first pick" of times on your date. The policy is 90+10 so you can start making ADRs from 90 days from your arrival for up to 10 days, so when you start making your ADRs folks have already had access to those days for up to 10 days. This is why things seem to book up quickly even though we call first thing in the morning and this is triple true for the "free" dining period like when you're going. So, be flexible on your times and have a 2nd and 3rd choice ready.

TiggerD
06-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Don't worry, I did the same thing, I called last Wednesday and was told my date to call was Friday. I called Friday morning at 7a.m. and got all the ressies I wanted and all the times I wanted. It only took about 15 minutes and I was surprised I even got Le Cellier for dinner.

Good Luck and enjoy your trip.:mickey: