PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please

Unlimitedfun
06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
My husband and I are planning a surprise trip for our family. We are planning to take our two sons, their wife and financee and our 3 (he'll be 4 when we go) year old grandson. Are there any resorts that can accomodate us for one room or do we have to get two or more rooms? :mickey:

bruin1344
06-15-2009, 01:07 PM
if you can afford it or if they are avaliable, check out the different disney vacation club villas, they may have 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms

to save money, its probably cheaper to rent a few rooms at a value resort

crltkcagle
06-15-2009, 09:07 PM
You could get adjoining rooms at a value resort. thats alot of people for one room you would be sleeping on top of eachother. The villas are another good idea that way you would all still be together but have your own space.

TammiMcMan
06-15-2009, 09:09 PM
If my addition is correct, you would have 7 people. Unfortunately, you'd be limited to a suite or you could look at a 2-bedroom villa. The suite would cost you a few hundred dollars more per night. Definitely much less expensive and probably more privacy to go with separate rooms.

brownie
06-16-2009, 09:11 AM
You could get adjoining rooms at a value resort.

If you go this route, you'll probably want to ask for connecting rooms; adjoining means that the rooms are next to each other and don't necessarily have an interior door between them.

ransam
06-16-2009, 10:05 AM
I think the all-star music has a family suite that my boss used and she loved it.

sassy2000
06-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Your best bet would be connecting rooms at a value resort. More privacy and ALOT less expensive then their DVC villas.

Daddy Mouse
06-16-2009, 02:59 PM
If you can swing it one of the value suites and another room. That way everyone can be comfortable. If you aren't too set on staying on the property their are homes, etc that have much better prices and some are closer to the parks than staying on site. However, the magic isn't quite there.

TammiMcMan
06-16-2009, 04:15 PM
With everyone in the party being adults, I would think that 3 rooms simply near each other would be fine. Unless you were going to offer some babysitting, then you might want to connect with your grandchilds room.