PDA

View Full Version : Which park?

tink2006
06-15-2009, 11:15 AM
We will only be going to the parks one day..If you could only PICK ONE, which park and why.

We are thinking Epcot. We love the entertainment, food and shopping around the world. Our most favorite thing is to get a beer from Rose & Crown and head on over to listen to the British Invasion :cloud9:

DNS
06-15-2009, 11:30 AM
We would do Epcot also. So many different things to do there. It is DH's favorite park.

faline
06-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I'd hae a hard time selecting only one park but if I needed to, I'd select Magic Kingdom as it has always been my favorite park.

tink2006
06-15-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd hae a hard time selecting only one park but if I needed to, I'd select Magic Kingdom as it has always been my favorite park.

walking down Main Street makes me feel like I have arrived at my happy place. I am torn between Epcot and MK. However, majority rules. Also, we are going to be there week of July 4TH. Crowds att he MK might be too much for us.

Gregandmel
06-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Magic Kingdom for me, although my son who is 9 would say Hollywood Studios - he can't get enough of Tower of Terror!! For me, MK is "Disney" to me. The castle, the smells, the rides - don't think I could ever get enough. But that's a tough question regardless as we love all the parks when we go!!

joonyer
06-15-2009, 02:30 PM
If we had our boys with us, it would be MK, no doubt. Splash Mountain is our family's favorite WDW attraction to ride together, hands down.

If it was just DW & I, we'd probably also choose Epcot if we could only visit one park.

epceddie
06-16-2009, 06:33 PM
My wife and I love Epcot.

We enjoy Spaceship Earth, Ellen's Universe of Energy, Test Track, Nemo and Soarin, which we rode for the first time in May.

Fastpasses have always worked out well for us and we love the Garden Grill in the Land. We got a fastpass for Soarin' early one morning and rode it after enjoying some coffee and pastries for breakfast.

T-Belle
06-16-2009, 07:52 PM

Ditto! I would dearly miss just walking down Main Street!!

Kathy Jetson
06-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Magic kingdom for us it realy does "feel" like Walt Disney World:mickey:

markyv
06-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Magic Kingdom without one doubt!!!!!!!!!!!

bruin1344
06-18-2009, 01:20 PM
MK because there are better rides without ridiculous long lines like soarin and test track. Also "MK" is Disney to me.

DisneyorBust
06-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Though I love Epcot, I would have to go with the Magick Kingdom. Like others have stated, that walk down MainStreet is something special.

Marilyn Michetti
06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Our tradition for the last 12 years, is Epcot, and Spaceship Earth for the first ride. It means, "we're here".:thumbsup: