PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADR'S!

Mushu11756
06-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Today was our 90 day mark so it was our time to take a shot at the new system!:fingers: We called and our wait time was only 5 min's! Thank God for that! We pretty much got every thing we wanted except you guessed it LeCellier!!!! It was booked for just about the whole day!:mad: We could not even get a late lunch. The only time they had was 12:25 and that was to early. So we settled for Coral Reef.:ack: We have never eaten there and I have read a lot of mixed reviews but we'll give it a shot for the young one! He likes the Aquarium!

Wish us Luck!:confused:

TiggerD
06-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Congrats on getting in without a long wait and getting most of the ressies you wanted. AWe made our ressies last Thurs and we did get into Le Cellier which surprised me and for dinner although it is a late dining time, I do not care.

Coral Reef is on our agenda for the 12th, we have eaten there before and liked it. We are doing it with out Ds and his wife and two grandsons. They both like the aquarium.

Yes, I agree, vacation cannot get here fast enough. Enjoy your trip:mickey:

vicster
06-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Today was our 90 day mark so it was our time to take a shot at the new system!

What new system? I called Saturday and didn't notice anything different. It was early morning so maybe I hadn't had enough coffee yet...

Mushu11756
06-15-2009, 12:59 PM
The new system I'm referring to is the 90 day rule that a lot of people had not dealt with yet. When I last made ADR'S you were aloud to call 180 days out. Thats all.. there are still a lot of people who still don't know....:confused: