PDA

View Full Version : Character Alterations

Tarzan266
06-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Does anyone think that some of the park characters should look more like their animated counterparts? For some reason, it bothers me that Tigger's nose is still black in the parks when it should be pink. Also, Piglet's body should all be one shade of pink instead of two different shades of pink. I know this may sound trivial, but considering Disney's attention to detail, I think they should make them look as close to the animated characters as possible. What do you all think?

disneyboundagain
06-15-2009, 12:25 PM
OK, you win.

You are the biggest fanatic I've come across yet, and that's saying a lot considering the others on Intercot!

Jozymouse
06-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Tarzan266: I do have to agree! Those little details bug me too! When I saw Tigger with a pink nose in the "Disney Live!" Pooh show I thought is was much better :thumbsup: I can live with Tigger having a black nose but one thing that REALLY bugs me are those old costumes that were never updated and dont look much like the part: the first one that comes to mind is the Queen of Hearts....... Mr Smee also........

Tarzan266
06-15-2009, 03:18 PM
OK, you win.

You are the biggest fanatic I've come across yet, and that's saying a lot considering the others on Intercot!

Disneyboundagain, thank you?? lol

I mean I do like the characters, but it's not something I lose sleep over. Also, I wholeheartedly agree that the Queen of Hearts is in most need of a makeover. Stromboli is another one that comes to mind, although the Queen is a more popular character.