PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Pirate Cruise in 2009?

VolMickey
06-14-2009, 03:25 PM
We heard they did this in 2008 --> The "Haunted Pirate Cruise" is a new holiday event taking place at the Polynesian Resort marina. This is for children ages 5 - 12 who will board a "Haunted Pirate Ship" and set sail to "Haunted Islands" (marinas.) Along the way they'll hear ghost stories about the "haunted inhabitants" at the various islands.

Is this going to be held in 2009?

imaprincess!
06-14-2009, 08:15 PM
I haven't heard anything about this.

LuvDaDuckMost
06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Who knows. Plans are not finalized this far in advance. They have actually had it for the past two years and it is for ages four to twelve year olds. You can do the Pirates and Pals cruise for the whole family starting in July. From the Contemporary Resort. It involves Capt Hook, Peter Pan and Mr. Smee Cost is $54 for adults and $31 for children ages 3 to 9

Dsnygirl
06-15-2009, 01:22 PM
I called Disney today to ask, as we just assumed it would be happening again, and were planning on sending our girls Halloween night - while we enjoyed a drink and watched Hallowishes on the beach!!

The CM said she has no information yet from Disney on whether or not they will be doing it again... it's not on the calendar as of yet, neither are the Haunted Carriage Rides.

I asked her if she thought this meant they might not do them, and she didn't know.

I googled a bunch of other sites, and it looks like the information was put out there last August re: the pirate cruise, so I guess I'm hoping that we're just a bit early in our planning, and that it will be announced for reservations sometime in July or August. :fingers:

VolMickey
06-16-2009, 06:55 PM
I called Disney today to ask, as we just assumed it would be happening again, and were planning on sending our girls Halloween night - while we enjoyed a drink and watched Hallowishes on the beach!!

The CM said she has no information yet from Disney on whether or not they will be doing it again... it's not on the calendar as of yet, neither are the Haunted Carriage Rides.

I asked her if she thought this meant they might not do them, and she didn't know.

I googled a bunch of other sites, and it looks like the information was put out there last August re: the pirate cruise, so I guess I'm hoping that we're just a bit early in our planning, and that it will be announced for reservations sometime in July or August. :fingers:

THANKS, Dsnygirl! :mickey: