PDA

View Full Version : sharing meal on dinning plan

kwhitt3202
06-14-2009, 10:56 AM
We are going to wdw in Dec and we are paying for the deluxe dinning for DH, DS he will be 4 when we go, and myself. I was wongering at some table services if I could order my food and get an extra plate for my son so we can share? I know a couple years ago my husband and I could share but I didnt know if disney has chaanged ther policys

TheDuckRocks
06-14-2009, 11:36 AM
You can split a meal, a course or get an extra plate except at buffets and family style restaurants.
Being that you are going to be on the Deluxe DDP I was just wondering if you might end up with a lot of unused children's meal credits?

kwhitt3202
06-14-2009, 04:37 PM
DH wants to do a few signature restaurants. Also He usually gets a late night meal most of the time we pay for those this year we will just use an extra meal we have in our "bank".

ElenitaB
06-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to point out that there's a separate "bank" for kid's credits and adult credits on the dining plan.

TheRustyScupper
06-14-2009, 06:12 PM
DH wants to do a few signature restaurants. Also He usually gets a late night meal most of the time we pay for those this year we will just use an extra meal we have in our "bank".

1) As mentioned, kids and adults are different banks.
2) You would not gain adult coupons by saving kid meal coupons.
3) Thus, the signature meals and late meals woulc come at a premium.