PDA

View Full Version : ? Park Hours Nov, and Dec??

Live4WDW
06-14-2009, 08:19 AM
:mickey: Hi everyone. Pixie dust for everybody!:tink: Whoo Hoo!! I am wondering when the park hours for all the parks will be made available for trip planning. Do they come out 90 days in advance or some other way. DW and I will be at WDW Nov 30th - Dec 6th. Will the hours be posted in Sept or another date. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.:mickey:

Strmchsr
06-14-2009, 08:36 AM
It's 90ish days in advance. Not exactly, but close. The park hours for November should be released somewhere around the first of August, then December will be released sometime around the first of September. So, you may have to use last year's hours in planning your December ADRs.

liebeheiss
06-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I'm going to WDW, 9/28-10/9, so I need to start thinking about places to eat. I can begin making ADR's on June 30. Since I won't know the October park hours in advance, where do I locate last year's park hours?

DisneyMiMi
06-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Just go to the top of this page - to info central. Scroll down and you will see a heading Park Hours/Event/Info. The second heading is the past years and their hours. Very helpful. I've used it to plan my last three trips and they were more that accurate. There were some changes but small ones - like the official closing time, etc. Hope this helps.

Live4WDW
06-14-2009, 10:44 AM
:mickey: Cool, thanks so much. I'll just use last years hours. Appreciate all info received.:D i65 days and counting:D