PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-In not working...

joekrocker
06-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Has anyone been able to use the online check-in feature? I have tried for the last few days and it always says that it is "unavailable." Our trip is in less than 10 days. :mickey:

kakn7294
06-14-2009, 09:13 AM
I used it in March - no problems for me.

thumperbug
06-14-2009, 10:11 AM
like any system it occasionally goes down. No need to worry if you can't check in online prior to your arrival. The online check in just makes it quicker for you to get to your room.

Soemtimes you need to enter your reservation number and phone number used to book the trip. If you still have problems, call WDW.

chrim
06-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Did you try using different phone numbers to get to the "MyDisneyVacation" web site? When I recently tried to log in using my current phone number I found that I had to use an old phone number from my on-line profile.

Worse yet, I cannot find how to change my phone number in that profile.

Anyway, I would suggest trying to use a previous phone number (or work instead of home, etc.) to get to the site.

I hope it works for you.

JPL
06-15-2009, 08:40 AM
I tried the site yesterday with no luck for my trip on the 19th and it wasn't working. Another great Disney IT adventure gone wrong :(

epceddie
06-16-2009, 05:42 PM
I used it for our May 4-9 trip and had no problems at all. Everthing was waiting for me at check-in and things couldn't have gone smoother.