PDA

View Full Version : My First Ever ADR Experince

steamboat willy
06-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Yesterday morning I went into work early (6:30 a.m.) to be ready for OUR ADR 90 day out call at 0700 when the lines open.
I was told the wait time on hold would be approximately 30 minutes. Cool I'm In,
Now listening to the great Disney Music :music: After waiting approximately 15 minutes, my other line rang and I put my ADR call on hold and then by mistake disconnected the call. :mad: Pukky
I immediately called back and was told the wait time would be 25 minutes. I had to be in a meeting in less than 10 minutes so I disconnected and could not get my 7:00 call in. :(
I returned at 8:30 and quickly made the ADR call again. My wait time now was only to be 6 minutes, but my ADR rep. picked up almost immediately..... He was very organized, quick and helpful.
WE GOT EVERYTHING WE WANTED and GREAT TIMES FOR FIREWORKS SHOWS :fworks: AND DINNER SHOWS AND 25th ANNIVERSARY MEAL :wine:!!!

Kona Cafe - Dinner
MNSSHP
Corel Reef - Dinner
50's PTC
Hoop Dee Doo Review - Yip Hee
Flying Fish - Dinner
Ohana's - w/fireworks
Califoria Grill - Boo To You Fireworks

We're gonna throw in a few meals at Rainforest Cafe and Big River Grill I'm sure.
Guess that means we are now looking at 89 days!!! :thumbsup: :mickey: :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
06-13-2009, 12:36 PM
:party2:Congrats!! :party2:
I am very glad to hear you got everything you wanted!

So, it seems the early birds don't get ALL of the worms....

Enjoy and Happy Anniversary. :mickey:

SBETigg
06-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Great! Some really good choices, love Flying Fish and Cali Grill. Happy anniversary, and enjoy!

steamboat willy
06-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Flying Fish will be our 25th Anniversary with a stoll around the Boardwalk afterwards and Californial Grill will be our last night before heading home on Saturday. :cool:

beksy
06-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything worked out for you. We're trying Cali Grill and Ohanas on our next trip and have tried 50's PTC, Kona and HDDR. Great choices! :party:

iheartdisney
06-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Wonderful choices! And what a wonderful way to celebrate your 25th! Happy Anniversary and have a great trip!

SheLovesDisney
06-13-2009, 05:51 PM
I love your choices! Sounds like you are going to have a very special trip...Happy Anniversary!!

Nicki'sMom
06-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Nicely done...Happy Anniversary :mickey:

ElenitaB
06-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Nice! :thumbsup:

Happy anniversary! Can't think of a better place to celebrate! (And speaking of celebrating, did you note your ADRs with the tidbit that it will be your 25th anniversary?)