PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question regarding tickets...

Babyvett
06-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Okay, I think i know the answer to this, but I want to be 100% sure.. Last two times I went to Disney I had the park hopping option but never hopped, so I didn't bother to add it on this time around. Now, I'm looking to make my ADR's and I'm wondering if I messed up..

Okay, so here's the question. If I enter the park and then leave the park for a dinner ressie, can I go back to that park with the base ticket?? I don't want to leave and then not be able to be readmitted. I want to say yes, but so much has changed in the last few years, I'm wondering.

merlinmagic4
06-13-2009, 06:24 AM
You can get back into the same park :thumbsup: You just can't enter a different park on the same day.

DizneyRox
06-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Yes, you can leave an re-enter the same park. If the ADR is in a different park, you won't get into that one without the park hopping option.

Babyvett
06-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the info. I thought so, but I wanted to be sure. I'm making ADR for a few of the resort hotels over a 8 day trip, and I wanted to make sure we weren't going to shoot ourselves in the foot if we left the park and tried to come back afterwards. :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-13-2009, 10:27 AM
You will be 100% OK to leave for your ADR and then come back to the same park.