PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried the quick service dining plan?

Vickie46
06-13-2009, 02:49 AM
Anyone?

lovewalt
06-13-2009, 08:36 AM
We used this plan in May.I found that it was fine the first few days but we got a little tired of it by the end of our 10 day trip.If we were doing a 5 day trip or less we would use it again.
Did you have a specific question in mind?

Vickie46
06-13-2009, 06:23 PM
well. we are doing the promotion buy 4 get 3.. so we are there for 7.. do you think quick service is ok.. to buy the plan that is... I just really think we will only want one character meal.. I don't like using all our time running from place to place to eat... at a certian time..

lovewalt
06-13-2009, 07:16 PM
I do have to admit ,it was more relaxing not having to plan our trip around ADR's.
If you are used to not going to lots of sit down meals I think you will be fine.I think our problem was that since we used the other dining plan for so many trips,we missed a lot of our favorite places when we chose QS instead.
You can find plenty of variety with QS,although the child's meals are a bit limited.

The Flying Dutchman
06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
DW and I used this plan during our trip in Feb. Like you, we did the 4+3 promotion. We actually enjoyed it quite alot. Like lovewalt said, it was kind of nice to not have to worry about eating at a certain time or location as you do with ADRs. While it is also true that you can miss out on some of your favorites, we found that with a little research ahead of time or little searching, you can find a lot of great places that serve alot more than the normal quick service meals. If you want some recomendations, let me know.