PDA

View Full Version : Character Report from May 31-June 8

momofaprincess
06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Here is the list of characters we saw on our trip last week. New ones for us are in caps. :mickey:

Disney Character List 2009

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Pluto
Goofy
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Chip
Dale
Lilo
Stitch
Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Rafiki
Louie
Pocahontas
Meeko
GOV RATCLIFFE
CARL
DUG
ANNIE
LEO
Flik
Kenai
Koda
Terk
Jiminy Cricket
Pinocchio
Snow White
Marie
Belle
Aurora
Mary Poppins
Ariel
IRIDESSA
TINKERBELL
ROSETTA
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Lady Tremaine
Drizella
Anastasia
Fairy Godmother
SUZY
Perla
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
WENDELL
Buzz
BLUE RANGER
Pink Ranger
Jasmine
Aladdin
Alice

Star Wars Weekends
PAPLOO
ANAKIN SKYWALKER
AHSOKA
DARTH VADER
CHEWBACCA
QUEEN AMIDALA
PRINCESS LEIA
DARTH MAUL
BOBA FETT
JAWA
MACE WINDU
SHAAK TI
AURRA SING
LUKE SKYWALKER
KIT FISTO
GAMORREAN GUARD
ZAM WESSELL
JANGO FETT
CAPTAIN REX
R2-D2
DARTH GOOFY
STORMTROOPER DONALD
JEDI MICKEY

joanna71985
06-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Nice list! :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
06-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Lucky you got to see the UP characters. Disneyland dosen't have them only for the Per-Parade and I don't count the Parades as fining the characters cause you can't get a picture with them or autograph. Anyway good list of characters there.

momofaprincess
06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks! I agree with not counting characters in parades. We only counted characters we had pics made with and/or autographs. We didn't get autographs from Louie and R2D2 but did get nice pics with them. We were lucky enough to see characters at the teardrop this time which was nice. We saw other characters but didn't actually get pics with them so didn't count.

Kathy Jetson
06-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Great list:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
06-15-2009, 12:51 PM
NICE LIST!! Where did you meet Suzy and Perla, I haven't seen them around for a while.

Jozymouse
06-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Great list! :thumbsup:
Which characters exactly did you find at the teardrop?!:mickey: Thanks!

momofaprincess
06-15-2009, 08:58 PM
We saw Suzy and Perla at the teardrop. We saw Perla there last fall at MNSSHP with Cinderella and Prince Charming too. The other characters we saw at the teardrop were Louie, Wendell, Stitch, Goofy, and Rafiki. We had rode the train over to Toontown around 12:25 and my DH noticed they were there. I had never saw anyone there before.

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Did you see Kenai and Koda at the Canada Pavilion?

momofaprincess
06-16-2009, 12:23 PM
No. As far as I know they don't appear there anymore. We saw them in AK near the exit to FOTLK. We caught them before the show started that morning along with Chip and Dale and others at the greeting trails.

joanna71985
06-16-2009, 05:55 PM
That is correct. The bears no longer meet in Canada.

Tarzan266
06-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Momofaprincess, great list, but you should include where you saw each of the characters too. For example, Mary Poppins - in front of the Emporium on Main St. in MK. Just helps for people who are going to visit the parks this summer and where a good spot is to find their favorites. Just a thought.

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-23-2009, 11:40 AM
No. As far as I know they don't appear there anymore. We saw them in AK near the exit to FOTLK. We caught them before the show started that morning along with Chip and Dale and others at the greeting trails.

That is correct. The bears no longer meet in Canada.

That's what I thought. I didn't know that you could see them in the AK though. Good to know. Thanks!