View Full Version : Help me with my last ADR

haley's mom
06-12-2009, 08:10 AM
So we are taking our trip to WDW this year in Septmeber. We have taken many trips the past few years. But this trip is special as it will be my mom and dad's first trip to WDW.

A quick list of who is going: me, DH, Mom, Dad, DD16, DS10, and DD6.

Our plans so far include:
1.Chef Mickey's -- was our 2nd favorite behind LTT, but without characters at LTT, this will move to #1.
2. LTT -- Just because.
3. Donald's Breakfast at AK
4. 1900 Park Fare dinner - love Lady Tremaine and the step-sisters
5. Princess Storybook Breakfast

Looking for 1-2 more TS meals.

I was thinking about Sci-Fi in DHS - we've eaten there before and enjoyed it.

Anyone have suggestions?

mickeys_princess_mom
06-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Sci-Fi is fun, but since you've already done it, may I suggest Wolfgang Puck for your TS? OMG! Our new discovery--you will love it! Yum!

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
What is princess storybook breakfast? is it on the dining plan?

I also love Teppan Edo and rose and crown.

WishingStar2006
06-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Don't forget Ohana's!!!

bcornette
06-12-2009, 09:35 AM
I would do 50's PrimeTime over Sci-Fi at DHS. We like Sci-Fi but do not think the food is as good as 50's. We typically go to Sci-Fi just for dessert now.

I would definitely add Ohana for either breakfast or Dinner.

The Princess Storybook is on the Dining Plan and is in Norway at Epcot.

haley's mom
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
50's Primetime -- Can you tell me more about it? I hear that the waitstaff can be rather rude as part of the "Show". My DD6 is rather shy and I am not sure how she would handle this. Any expiences you can share?

Ohana's we have done breakfast. One trip is was one of our favs, last trip it was a disaster and our worst meal EVER!

Can you tell me about dinner at Ohana's? Our family can be picky eaters. Looking for food comments as well as the show atmosphere.

Thanks

mouseketeer mom
06-12-2009, 09:55 AM
I have some suggestions!
#1- Ohana's. A must do, not miss, totally fun envionment, amazing food, good energy place.
#2- Coral Reef. Great food in a one of a kind enviornment.
#3-50's Prime Time. Interactive fun and terrific "home cooking" style food!

cer
06-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I think Ohana's is pretty tame for picky eaters. They serve all kinds of meat, shrimp, chicken, beef, pork and it is all grilled an not overly sauced. There is a good variety of choices for everyone.

SBETigg
06-12-2009, 12:20 PM
'Ohana for dinner is a wonderful family experience, a multi-course meal served family style. There's a singer who entertains and they invite kids to get up and join in hula contests and coconut races. Plus, there's a wonderful view of the MK across the lagoon.

I think you would also enjoy Teppan Edo or Boma.

bruin1344
06-12-2009, 01:08 PM
How about Epcot? The world showcase has so many great restaurants especially LeCellier, Rose & Crown, and Teppan Edo. Also, Cape May at Beach Club has a great buffett. These places are so much better than all the DHS restaurants.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-12-2009, 09:51 PM
'Ohana for dinner is a wonderful family experience, a multi-course meal served family style. There's a singer who entertains and they invite kids to get up and join in hula contests and coconut races. Plus, there's a wonderful view of the MK across the lagoon.

I think you would also enjoy Teppan Edo or Boma.
I think you should definitely experience this one if you haven't! (O'Hana's) Save room for the bread pudding! In my opinion your six year old would enjoy this more than Teppan Edo....