PDA

View Full Version : Disney Time Capsule

nicster
06-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Our first grandchild was born 3 months ago. :cloud9: His parents want to do a time capsule for him to open when he is 18-20 years old. Great idea! I want to do a Disney theme for the things that I contribute to it. Any suggestions? (no bigger that a bread basket, as they used to say)...

dizneefan67
06-11-2009, 06:56 PM
A time capsule is a great idea, some of the items you may want to put in it are memorbila from the most recent Disney/Pixar movie that came out before the birth, maybe some new items from Disney/Pixar that came out prior to the birth, etc. ALSO< you may want to purchase a pair of EARs with their name and birthdate on it! Have fun with this, it sounds ike a great idea! And in 18-19 years the items with be antique!!LOL!! Thanks for allowing me to put in my 2 cents worth!

Will:mickey:

RobWreck
06-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Current park maps & a copy of the current Birnbaum's guide... because you KNOW that many rides will be gone and new ones added over the next 20 years. Just think about what attractions/parks have been added/changed/removed since 1989?
- Animal Kingdom
- Virtually every pavillion in Future World
- Buzz Lightyear
- Splash Mountain
- Toy Story Mania
- Fantasyland/Tomorrowland Skyway
- Mission to Mars/Alien Encounter/Stitch's Escape
- The list goes on...

Rob

mickeys_princess_mom
06-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Our first grandchild was born 3 months ago. :cloud9: His parents want to do a time capsule for him to open when he is 18-20 years old. Great idea! I want to do a Disney theme for the things that I contribute to it. Any suggestions? (no bigger that a bread basket, as they used to say)...
LOVE this idea!! Maybe pix of your family in front of the castle this year?