PDA

View Full Version : Any deals coming in October / November

Giselle
06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know of any deals or discounts for October or November? How do you get notified of such deals? Thanks!

Strmchsr
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Those deals will probably be announced in another month or two. I'm sure there will be something, but it hasn't been announced yet.

You can find out two ways - 1.) Watch the front page here on Intercot and we'll post when new deals are announced.

The BEST way is to get your reservation through Magical Journeys as they will automatically apply any discounts for you as soon as they are released. I've had a couple of occasions where Wendy (my favorite MJ agent! :thumbsup: ) has applied discounts for my trip before I even know those discounts existed.

thumperbug
06-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Besides what Chris said, also check your email and snail mail for discounts/pin codes. Also if you are a Disney Visa card holder, watch for specials from then as well.

It can be expected that there will be promotions out that start with the end of Free Dining but it will probably not be out until the end of the free dining booking deadline of July 26.