PDA

View Full Version : How soon to order rewards card?

Dream'nDisney
06-11-2009, 01:24 PM
How much time do you have to allow for a Disney Visa rewards card to arrive through the mail once you call and order it?

Scott C
06-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I think that they say to allow 2 weeks -- but I have never had it take that long

You could do what we do--go ahead and order your card with the minimum amount on it and then wait until you reach WDW to call and transfer the rest.

Thanks
Scott C

Disney Doll
06-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Just ordered mine online today and I think it said 7-10 days. If you need it sooner you had the option of paying $10 for rush delivery.

LandFan
06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
You could do what we do--go ahead and order your card with the minimum amount on it and then wait until you reach WDW to call and transfer the rest.

That's what I just did today! I ordered our card and only put like the minimum $20 on it. I'm going to wait and transfer the rest the week before we leave.

Dream'nDisney
06-11-2009, 05:49 PM
My last card expired, so I need the actual card too. Does it still take 7 - 10 days for the actual card? Thanks.

Scott C
06-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Yes -- maybe a little shorter

I do seem to recall that you might be able to pick up a card at guest relations at DD -- But I am not certain about that -- might be worth checking that out

Thanks
Scott C

estein80
06-11-2009, 08:38 PM
The other option is to go to Guest Relations at DtD (and I think the parks). I was going to order one last year, but didn't have enough time. We were only going to DtD, so I was told to go to Guest Relations and take care of it there.

Dream'nDisney
06-12-2009, 05:01 PM
So, you are saying that I could actually wait until we arrive at WDW to order the card, and have the points transferred, and they will do it on the spot??

yellen97
06-12-2009, 10:41 PM
I went through the trouble of getting the card, and now realized a couple of days ago that I can't find it!! So I will have to get it at the resort!! Visa said you can go to guest relations at any of the parks. We will test that out tomorrow!